We didn’t create RemoteVal™ for appraisals. We created it for appraisers.
We developed our new remote valuation tool with a single, guiding objective: Keep the appraiser in full control of the appraisal inspection.
RemoteVal™ doesn’t replace you. It empowers you.
- Seamlessly capture meta-tagged, HD quality photos and data
- Ensure appraisal veracity and integrity standards
- Automatically download and integrate data into standard industry forms*
Measurements & Floor Plans Built In
- Automatically generates detailed floor plans – including wall thickness – in minutes
- Built-in digital measuring tape and camera integration
- Tests show less than 2% variance from in-person measurements
Desktop appraisals now require a floor plan.
Are you ready to meet the new GSE requirement of a detailed floor plan for your desktop appraisals? RemoteVal has added a Floor Plan Creator, which will render detailed images you can submit with your report. You maintain full control of your appraisal while gathering accurate information, photos and measurements – all through the homeowner’s smartphone. There is also a live recording function enabling you to record the inspection and “revisit” the home whenever you want to.
The industry is changing. Stay a step ahead with RemoteVal.
What are you worried about? Making more money?
We understand that change isn’t always easy for appraisers, especially when it involves technology. That’s why we designed Remote Val™ the way we did: point and shoot easy to use but with the tools you need to do an appraisal up to your professional standards. It’s free to use, too.
Now you can take on more appraisals and be more productive with your time.
- Less “windshield time”, driving and gas costs
- Remotely inspect properties in areas that may present higher risk situations
- Complete 1004 Desktops and Updates quickly for your clients
- Schedule your own hours for appraisal inspections, and take back your weekend!
*Integration is facilitated by Connect”‘ by ValueLink