We didn’t create RemoteVal™ for appraisals. We created it for appraisers.
We developed our new remote valuation tool with a single, guiding objective: Keep the appraiser in full control of the appraisal inspection.
RemoteVal™ doesn’t replace you. It empowers you.
- Seamlessly capture meta-tagged, HD quality photos and data
- Ensure appraisal veracity and integrity standards
- Automatically download and integrate data into standard industry forms*
Measure exterior and interior dimensions with complete confidence.
- Built-in digital measuring tape and camera integration
- Lets you take precise measurements as if you were there
- Automatically generates exterior/room sketches with GLA dimensions for inclusion in report
What are you worried about? Making more money?
We understand that change isn’t always easy for appraisers, especially when it involves technology. That’s why we designed RemoteVal™ the way we did: point and shoot easy to use but with the tools you need to do an appraisal up to your professional standards. It’s free to use, too.
Now you can take on more appraisals and be more productive with your time.
- Less “windshield time”, driving and gas costs
- Remotely inspect properties in areas that may present higher risk situations
- Complete 1004D update inspections in minutes, not days
- Schedule your own hours for appraisal inspections, and take back your weekend!
*Integration is facilitated by Connect™ by ValueLink
Doing right by appraisers.
Nobody does more to keep appraisers happy and productive than Incenter Appraisal Management:
- 24 hour pay model
- No portal or technology fees
- Great support and communication
Available benefits like free road hazard insurance, discounts on office supplies and prescriptions, all free for the appraisers who work for us.
Remote appraisals are going to change the industry. Stay a step ahead with RemoteVal™. To learn more and request a demo, ask your Incenter Appraisal Management representative or email email@example.com